Positioned in a quiet and peaceful cul-de-sac, this elevated setting captures panoramic leafy and ocean views of Pittwater. Bright and spacious North aspect fills all rooms with natural sunlight. Surrounded by striking gardens with an undercover alfresco, perfect for entertaining and outdoor enjoyment. Close to public transport and walking distance to Mona Vale Public School, enjoy all that Mona Vale has to offer with its variety of cafes, restaurants and retail shops. While being just a short drive to Mona Vale Beach, golf courses and beautiful Pittwater.
- Open plan light filled kitchen with electric cook top, stainless steel fittings and ample storage space
- Grand master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Additional bedroom/ living or in law accommodation with additional updated bathroom
- Beautiful gardens, level lawn area, undercover patio area and balcony surrounding the home
- Oversized garage with ample storage space
- Beautiful outlook, convenient location and located in a tightly held cul-de-sac
- Within walking distance to multiple schools and local shops
Council rates $331.45 per quarter approx.
Water rates $179.06 per quarter approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?