Enjoying prized top floor positioning in Dee Why’s popular ‘Ocean Breeze’ security building, this stylish penthouse offers the perfect lock-up-and-go lifestyle with modern, low maintenance interiors complemented by a wraparound terrace for effortless in/outdoor living and entertaining. Its elevated aspect, several floors above ground, provides an unobscured outlook, while generous soundproofing and a lack of apartments looking in combine to heighten acoustic and visual privacy. Located just 200m to the Merivale shopping precinct, restaurants and B-Line city buses, it makes a great choice for professional couples or a great investment in a sought-after location.
• Magnetite windows further enhance the sense of elevated calm and seclusion
• Partially sheltered wraparound roof terrace with northwesterly district outlooks
• Spacious light filled living/dining area spills out to the terrace for entertaining
• Stylish kitchen featuring CaesarStone benchtops and quality s/steel appliances
• Two good sized bedrooms both appointed with built-ins plus ensuite to master
• Modern bathroom and internal laundry, timber floors and r/c air-conditioning
• Entry intercom security, lift access, residents’ gymnasium available on 2nd floor
• Basement security car space large enough for two cars with additional storage
• Short stroll to the beach, transport and oceanfront eateries along The Strand
• Superb opportunity in premium building with space, quality and convenience
Water rates: $147.31 per quarter approx.
Council rates: $358.87 per quarter approx.
Strata rates: $1,463.00 per quarter approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||512|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|