Boasting convenience and beachside living, this spacious one bedroom apartment is positioned just 350m to Newport Beach. Set in a well-maintained security block, the property encompasses large proportions throughout with a huge gas equipped kitchen, king sized bedroom and extensive balcony area, ideal for entertaining! Situated in the heart of Newport Village, just moments to restaurants, cafes, shops and other amenities, the apartment is the perfect opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers, or investors looking to immerse themselves into the friendly, sun loving suburb that is Newport.
• Open plan living with large lounge room & dining space
• Sleek kitchen with ample bench space
• King sized master with built-in robe and access to balcony
• Large bathroom with spa bath
• Internal laundry room
• Expansive balcony, perfect for entertaining
• Underground secure car space
• Security building
• Pet friendly building
• 350m to Newport Beach, 800m to Coles & 1.2km to “The Newport”
Council: $366.45 per quarter approx.
Water: $147.71 per quarter approx.
Strata: $1,225.65 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following:
• Attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
• Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability)
Please note that we are adhering to Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
• Masks are no longer mandatory however, they are highly recommended in situations where social distancing is difficult
• Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell
• Make use of the complimentary hand sanitizer provided at all viewings
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||77|
|Median Rental Price||$1,295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||50 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||75|
|Median Rental Price||$645 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|