Enjoy a sensational lifestyle in this spacious waterfront home nestled in Salt Pan Cove, arguably one of the most beautiful corners of Pittwater. This very relaxed character home will suit the whole family for years to come. This well presented home has been architecturally designed with every room angled to take advantage of the spectacular water views. Situated just minutes from village amenities and the beach, this home provides the perfect balance of space, quality and impeccable style with contemporary light filled interiors over split levels and seamless indoor/outdoor entertainment flow.
- Open plan living and dining area with glass wrapped enjoying all angles of what Pittwater has to offer.
- Modern gourmet marble kitchen with smeg appliances and butlers pantry enjoying views.
- Superb master suite portrays quality finishes with freestanding tub, walk in robe & luxurious ensuite.
- Lower-level bedrooms all opening to a terrace perfect for entertaining whilst capturing views from every aspect.
- Expansive self-contained boat shed great for dual income complemented by your very own access to swim, kayak in Pittwater.
- Fresh and bright interiors featuring oak flooring, down lights, air conditioning throughout and ceiling fans
- A street level double car space platform with abundance of storage
-Only moments to The Newport, Royal Motor Yacht Club, cafes, restaurants & schools.
Council Rates $650.33 per quarter approx.
Water Rates $144.11 per quarter approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||130|
|Median Rental Price||$950 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|