Renovated in a classic contemporary style, this double brick, north facing house is full of light. Perfect for low maintenance living this two storey home sits in a superior location. Boasting easy family living, with a versatile floorplan and the perfect indoor-outdoor flow. The property offers ideal space for both children and adults, with multiple entertainment areas. It is perfectly suited to young families, first home buyers and downsizers.
Whilst encompassing peace and privacy, the property also enjoys premium convenience. Located just 30m from the 182 bus route and 500m from Elanora Top Shops, where you will find an array of shops including coffee shops and restaurants. The property is also situated approximately 1km from Elanora Heights Primary School and 5 minutes from North Narrabeen beach.
• Three large bedrooms upstairs all with built-ins, ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Master downstairs with ensuite and walk-in robe area
• Downstairs rumpus area or parent retreat with study nook complete with underfloor
• Renovated kitchen with caesarstone bench top and Fisher & Paykel appliances
• Spacious lounge and dining area with ducted air conditioning and slow combustion
• Access from lounge area to alfresco deck area
• Ample storage throughout house
• Internal access from lock up garage for one car, plus storage area and walk-in cool room
• Renovated laundry space and mud room with walk-in storage
• Low maintenance, great garden space for children as well as an entertaining area
• Newly installed solar panels
Council rates – $522.36 per quarter approx.
Water rates – $150.99 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following: – Attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
• Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability)
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
• Wear a mask – our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask
• Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters
• Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a “look don’t touch” policy to keep everyone safe
• Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell
• Make use of the complimentary hand sanitizer provided at all viewings
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||58|
|Median Rental Price||$925 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$578 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|