Defined by a wonderful sense of scale and luxury, this exquisite townhouse in a secure complex enjoys house like proportions over two enviable levels. Interiors are embellished with superb natural light and top-quality renovated finishes that enhance all spaces. Providing abundant comfort, there’s a vast open living zone with effortless connection to a choice of entertaining areas to suit all seasons, perfect to entertain friends and family. The property is peacefully positioned, moments to buses, Mona Vale Village shops, cafes, bars and dining options, while close to parks, schools and sparkling stretches of beach.
- Integrated living zone flows outdoors via premium French doors
- Private front entertaining area is perfect for outdoor meals
- Rear garden courtyard provides additional oasis to host friends
- Elegant CaesarStone kitchen, new llve range stove and Miele dishwasher
- Three upstairs bedrooms all have built ins and balcony access
- Fully tiled master ensuite, plus main bathroom with large shower
- Large versatile study space, guest w/c, and internal laundry
- Tiled floors, air conditioning, ceiling fans, pet friendly complex
- Video intercom & alarm system
- Internal access to double garage with storage plus extra room for a workbench
Water Rates $147.31 per quarter approx.
Council Rates $339.52 per quarter approx.
Strata Rates $1695.76 per quarter approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$975 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||104|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|