This cherished family sanctuary is surrounded by 1040sqm of private rainforest. Floor-to-ceiling glass doors and expansive windows optimise the stunning views. It is an entertainers’ utopia designed by architect Peter Payne and constructed by local craftspeople. This unique home features glorious outdoor timber decks and sandstone terraces that provide tranquil places to relax in the sunshine or host intimate or large social gatherings. The most beautiful waterways in the world are accessed easily from the property and close to eateries, boutiques and buses.
- Fluid living dining and kitchen spaces connect with the outdoors
- Three living spaces, cathedral ceilings and five separate entertaining
- Skylit gas kitchen includes a unique custom 4m concrete island bench
and breakfast bar
- Extensive use of Australian hardwood timbers throughout the home
- 6 oversized bedrooms with views and access to the garden
- Master suite enjoys views, plus walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite with
- 4.5 newly renovated natural stone bathrooms with solid cupboards
crafted from unique earthy recycled Circular Quay pier hardwood and
- Large gas fireplace, ducted underfloor air conditioning, outdoor
jacuzzi and shower
- High quality retractable flyscreens fitted on all doors, sleep with the
doors open at night
- Double remote controlled lock up garage plus off street parking for 3
cars with turning bay for ease of access
- Generously proportioned loft studio with separate private entrance
including oversized loft room/lounge, study area, extensive
cupboards, large galley kitchen and new bathroom/laundry and air
conditioning – ideal for additional income or teenage retreat
- Stroll to Pittwater, yacht clubs, shops school, cafes and CBD bus
Water Rates: $603.93 per annum approx.
Council Rates: $1,508.34 per annum approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following:
- Attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
- Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability)
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community.
We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
- Wear a mask – our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask.
- Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters.
- Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a “Look don’t Touch” policy to keep everyone safe.
- Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell.
- Make use of the complimentary hand sanitizer provided at all viewings.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||151|
|Median Rental Price||$1,100 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||108|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|