Privately positioned to the rear of a quality complex, and offering exceptional peace and security, this beautifully presented two-bedroom townhouse provides a haven of light and style in a prized location within moments of Mona Vale village, B-Line city buses and the beach. Generously proportioned interiors provide indoor/outdoor spaces for relaxation and entertaining, including front and rear courtyards, open plan living and dining areas, a large study and substantial master suite. Buyers looking for the perfect balance of space, functionality, and convenience, will find this idyllic home a premium lifestyle choice.
- Elegant interiors bathed in natural light and capturing serene leafy outlooks
- Lush courtyards at the front and rear of the home provide alfresco retreats
- Generous open plan living with gas fireplace and a dedicated dining area
- Modern gas kitchen has granite benchtops, quality appliances and laundry
- Oversized master also features an ensuite including bath and north balcony
- Both bedrooms provide built-in wardrobes and have own r/c air-conditioning
- Full sized study/home office, main bath upstairs, ground floor powder room
- Floorboards throughout downstairs living areas and carpet in both bedrooms
- Quality downlights, ceiling fans, secure double car space and private storage
- Proximity to the shopping village, cafes, parks, schools, transport and the surf
Water Rates $147.31 per quarter approx.
Council Rates $342.48 per quarter approx.
Strata Rates $1,474.65 per quarter approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?