This beautiful property presents an extensive living and dining area filled with beaming sunlight and natural breeze from beautiful glass doors. These doors open onto a fabulous outdoor area featuring luscious greenery. The open plan living and dining space is of grand proportions combining high ceilings with expansive glass capturing natural light. The flowing open layout provides a selection of indoor and outdoor breakaway zones for entertaining, dining or relaxation, while still creating an inclusive environment ideal for families. The secluded courtyard offers privacy and all-day sunshine while ensuring peace and quiet.
- Lovely private office with storage space
- 2 large carpeted bedrooms with built in robes
- Grand master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Features wood burning Gas Fireplace
- Internal laundry with ample storage space
- Huge roof top terrace perfect for entertaining
- Sun drenched courtyard plus private rear courtyard for outdoor entertaining
- Oversize double lock up garage in a security car park
This peaceful home is a stroll to Mona Vale village shops, cafes and schools. It offers easy access to Pittwater, waterfront parks and reserves, and footsteps away to B-Line transport.
Council Rates $339.52 pq approx
Water Rates $147.37 pq approx
Strata Levies $1,622.15 pq approx
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?