AUCTION ONSITE SATURDAY 12:30PM
In a quiet cul-de-sac street with outlooks to Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, this well-presented home on approx. 708sqm offers the perfect family lifestyle in a premium location. Partially renovated interiors with multiple living areas and generous accommodation combine with a sweeping courtyard-style front terrace and large lagoon swimming pool at the rear to provide a superbly featured home for family life and entertaining. Near serene bushwalking tracks and mountain bike trails through the National Park and just a short 15min drive from beautiful Mona Vale Beach, the home balances peace and privacy with a convenient family address.
- Wonderfully livable now with scope to enhance further for added comfort
- Interiors capture abundance of natural light and pleasant tree-filled vistas
- Formal lounge, rumpus or games retreat and open plan living/dining area
- Updated island kitchen with stone benchtops, quality appliances and gas
- Expansive front patio and covered area featuring an elevated leafy outlook
- Four spacious bedrooms with built-in robes – Master suite includes ensuite
- Main bathroom including bath and internal laundry with access to outdoors
- Wood combustion fireplace, ducted r/c air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Rear deck and family-size in-ground pool/spa plus garaging for two cars
- Close to Coreen Reserve, recreation facilities and Terrey Hills Country Club
Council Rates $437.00 per quarter approx.
Water Rates $145.71 per quarter approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||31|
|Median Rental Price||$1,050 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||1|