- Spacious and light filled open-plan living and dining area, effortlessly extending to the balcony, perfect for all year round entertaining
- Contemporary gas kitchen with ample cupboard space and quality appliances including dishwasher
- Oversized bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Elegant bathroom complete with stone benchtops, bath and shower facilities, and floor to ceiling tiles
- Separate laundry with dryer and study nook
- Underground security car space and storage cage on title
- Pet friendly security building with lift access
- Appointed with a 25m lap pool, plunge pool, children’s pool, gymnasium, spa and sauna room, BBQ area and two children’s playgrounds
- Public transport within close proximity, serene nature walking/bike tracks, Warriewood Square, cafes and schools nearby. Moments to Mona Vale Village, cinema and beaches
Council Rates: $258.40 per quarter approx.
Water Rates: $150.99 per quarter approx.
Strata Rates: $1,009.00 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via:
• Private viewing (subject to property availability)
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
• Wear a mask – our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask
• Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per 4 sqm
• Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a ‘look don’t touch’ policy to keep everyone safe
• Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell or if you have recently visited a COVID hotspot
• Make use of the complimentary hand sanitiser provided at all viewings
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||100|
|Median Rental Price||$1,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||109|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
150/79-91 Macpherson Street, Warriewood,
New South Wales, 2102