Commanding sparkling ocean outlooks amidst leafy surrounds, this enormous residence offers a refreshingly bright and airy environment for everyday relaxation. It is designed to cater for all aspects of family life with its multiple indoor and outdoor living spaces and versatile accommodation options. Instantly inviting, it features a generous open lounge and dining zone, spilling out to a wraparound alfresco deck. The home is on a massive 2,321sqm block in a private yet convenient location, near Elanora Heights IGA and Monash Country Club. It’s also handy to Mona Vale and Warriewood shopping choices and beautiful beaches.
• Free flowing home theatre and dining area with wet bar
• Lower-level deck complete a spa and level lawn
• Vast yard including fire pit, expansive outdoor areas, native plants, and garden beds
• Granite kitchen has Miele induction cooktop, walk-in pantry
• Seven bedrooms, options for nursery/guest accommodation
• Skylit master bedroom includes parents’ retreat and walk-in
• Five bathrooms, air conditioning, timber floors
• Wine cellar, secure double lock-up garage
• 5 water tank’s totalling 100KL in capacity
• Large garden shed provides triple parking for cars or boats
• Access via a private road
Council $585.05 per quarter approx.
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||8|
|Median Rental Price||$1,275 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||129 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|