Located only 160 metres from one of Sydney’s most renowned beaches, Unit 16 at Watersedge offers a true holiday lifestyle opportunity.
With more than 158 sqm on-title, this unit boasts generous proportions including a 12 sqm master bedroom and a 60 sqm private garden.
The modern kitchen is equipped with Caeserstone bench tops, gas stove and stainless steel appliances.
With a pet-friendly policy, Watersedge is an apartment complex that is a mere 10 years young with only one owner since new.
As such, this apartment offers modern amenities with a tidy and low-maintenance bathroom, ensuite, separate laundry and living spaces.
This coveted apartment complex is nestled between the beach and the lake, with perfect access to great retail, cafes, restaurants and public transportation.
If you are a first-home buyer looking to get into the market or an avid investor looking for an opportunity for capital growth and an excellent rental yield, look no further.
Strata Rates: $872 per quarter approx.
Water Rates: $144 per quarter approx.
Council Rates: $359 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via:
• Private viewing (subject to property availability)
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
• Wear a mask – our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask
• Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per 4 sqm
• Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a ‘look don’t touch’ policy to keep everyone safe
• Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell or if you have recently visited a COVID hotspot
• Make use of the complimentary hand sanitiser provided at all viewings
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||34|
|Median Rental Price||$1,100 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||196|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|