Created as a stunning retreat for the family, it boasts many customized features and indulgent spaces both inside and out. Tucked well back from the road to promote complete serenity, it enjoys one of the area’s best locations, steps to the bus, Elanora Country Club and village shops and cafes. It’s also an easy drive to Elanora Heights Public School, the beach and lagoon.
- High ceilings, timber floors, north facing living and alfresco spaces
- Expansive living and dining, built-in library wall, designer wall finishes
- Glamorous lighting, walls of sliders sweep open to the outdoors
- Ensuite with underfloor heating, ducted a/c, two rainwater tanks
- Luxury stone topped island gas kitchen, butler’s pantry, walk-in pantry
- Commercial grade Falcon cooker, multiple ovens and gas cooktop
- Decadent master with superb custom WIR/dressing and ensuite
- Expansive family room, large bedroom suites all with built-in robes
- Media room with Led lighting, home office or guest bed with ensuite
- Firepit area, beautiful cottage inspired gardens with children’s cubby
- Covered alfresco terrace with heat lamps, private decked Jacuzzi
– Surround sound speakers, internal access DLUG, extra parking
Council Rates: $493.61 Per quarter approx.
Water Rates $147.31 per quarter approx
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?