Located within the highly sought after ‘Oceanvale’ complex and occupying a premier position in the block with uninterrupted view over the wetlands, this beautiful two-bedroom unit is an opportunity not to be missed. The contemporary apartment offers generous space throughout with open plan living, resort style facilities and is one of the few in the block that offers complete privacy. Just moments away from wetland parks, walking tracks and waterfalls, Warriewood Square, local transport, shops, schools, childcare and cafes.
• Bathrooms featuring luxurious finishes
• Secure undercover parking for 2 cars plus additional storage cage
• Internal laundry and study nook
• Open plan living and dining flowing to a serene entertaining balcony overlooking the wetlands
• Recreational and aquatic facilities such as a gymnasium, 25m lap pool, plunge pool, children’s pool, spa and sauna room as well as a BBQ area and family playground
Council – $282.00 per quarter approx.
Water – $160.18 per quarter approx.
Strata – $2,171.18 per quarter approx.
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$1,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|