Offering an exceptional business and/or development opportunity nestled in the beautiful suburb of Ingleside, this sprawling single level brick and tile home sits on a spacious 1,619 sqm of land. Up for offer, along with the property, is a well established business “Dawgy Hotel & Daycare” (The business is NOT a condition of the property sale).
The incredibly spacious, single level property has multiple living spaces and a sparkling inground pool with outdoor entertaining.
This unique property will offer you the best of both worlds, encompassing the peace and privacy that acreage properties have to offer and a “country feel” lifestyle to go along with it. Whilst the property boasts a private, no visible neighbour environment, it is also conveniently located just 3.5km from the yachting paradise of Pittwater, 4.4km to the sand and surf of Mona Vale Beach and rock pool, 30 km to the city with a choice of shops, cafes and schools in-between.
An added bonus is that the 1,619sqm allotment on title is near level and would allow you enough room for horses too. The property is zoned RU2 (Rural Landscape). This zoning currently allows:
• Extensive agriculture
• Home businesses
• Home occupations
There are also several additional uses with consent (please refer to Northern Beaches Council or the contract of sale Zoning Certificate).
Additional Features Include:
• 6 spacious bedrooms
• Multiple living zones
• 2 spacious kitchens, stainless steel appliances
• Rural backyard whilst only being 4.4km from the beach
• Off-the-grid sense of living
• 2 new water tanks installed out the back for possible veggie garden
• Potential chicken coop area
• Eco-friendly sewage system
• Dam on crown land
Council Rates: $941.14 per quarter approx.
Water Rates: $12.35 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following: – Attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
- Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability).
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
- Wear a mask – our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask
- Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters
- Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a “look don’t touch” policy to keep everyone safe
- Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell
- Make use of the complimentary hand sanitiser provided at all viewings
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$1,400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|