Adjoining the green expanses of Koorangi Reserve, this private haven will delight families looking for a flexible and spacious entertainer with the ease of a single level living. Spilling across its huge 1000sqm block, it boasts an excellent floor plan with multiple living zones. A entertainer’s delight with a sensational family room that opens to the expansive decks, designer pool and lush gardens. Bedrooms are generous and configured for privacy ideal for the family as it grows. Stylishly appointed, it offers superb living in picture-perfect suburbia.
A side gate opens directly to the park providing the kids with a huge ‘backyard’ to play in. In walking distance to the bus and Elanora Heights Public School, moment away from the village and a quick drive to the lagoon and beach.
- Gourmet stone kitchen, 110cm Dual Fuel Falcon oven, Miele fully integrated dishwasher, 3meter Caesar stone island bench, large window with stunning view of Koorangi reserve
- Central courtyard for year-round outdoor casual living
- Master Bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Four generous queen-sized carpeted bedrooms, three with built in mirrored wardrobes
- Study nook with ample storage space
- Entertainer’s terrace with fan, expansive poolside decks, designer pool, waterfall feature, private lawn and gardens
- Timber floors, gas fireplace, ducted air conditioning throughout
- Large internal laundry with direct access to washing line
- 2500L rainwater tank with pump
- Double lock up garage with additional off-street parking for 6 cars, caravans or toys
Water Rates – $179.06 per quarter approx.
Council Rates $558.40 per quarter approx.
Contact agent to view the property via private appointment.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||45|
|Median Rental Price||$895 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||4|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-15 %|