Set back from the street, this superb haven is the perfect pad to live near the beach and embrace a coastal lifestyle. Generous renovated interiors offer the best of low maintenance living, enhanced by ideal natural light and welcome outdoor flow to a sunlit balcony, perfect for entertaining friends or taking in the fresh ocean air. The property represents a fantastic opportunity into the northern beaches market or a solid investment option. It’s perfectly placed within walking distance of all there is to love about Dee Why, including regular city buses, Dee Why village, waterfront cafes, dining and the beach.
- Steps into a comfortable combined living zone with outdoor flow
- Sizeable balcony enjoys northerly light and a lovely leafy outlook
- Modern CaesarStone kitchen is appointed with electric appliances
- Two generous bedrooms, main has balcony access and built in
- Internal laundry plus a tidy bathroom with a shower and separate bathtub
- Timber flooring, carpet throughout bedrooms plus ceiling fans
- Secure building, intercom, exclusive use car space plus two additional storage spots
- Ready to enjoy, wonderful potential to add personal touches
- Convenient to multiple beaches, Manly Corso, Warringhah Mall
Water Rates $147.31 per quarter approx.
Council Rates $358.87 per quarter approx.
Strata Rates $1,054.72 per quarter approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$815 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||541|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|