Immersed in a sweeping leafy district with views that reach as far as the ocean, this readymade apartment showcases relaxed contemporary living mere moments from everyday conveniences. Spread across approximately 243sqm, basking in the bright all-day sunshine, this home is perfectly positioned in a boutique block of only three dwellings. It’s moments to Newport Village shops, cafés and restaurants with sandy beaches and buses to the city also nearby.
• Sizeable living zone leading to a choice of dining areas
• Easy flow to generous entertaining terrace with outlooks
• Sun drenched courtyard complete with established gardens
• Stone topped kitchen has Bosch appliances and gas cooking
• Two good sized bedrooms include the master with an ensuite
• Internal laundry off the versatile third bedroom/home office
• Air conditioning, ceiling fan, skylights, plantation shutters
• Secure double car parking with direct internal access, appointed with ample storage space
• Suited for first homebuyers, downsizers, and investors alike
Water: $148 per quarter approx.
Council: $367 per quarter approx.
Strata: $1500 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following:
• Attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
• Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability)
Please note that we are adhering to Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
• Masks are no longer mandatory however, they are highly recommended in situations where social distancing is difficult
• Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell
• Make use of the complimentary hand sanitizer provided at all viewings
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||77|
|Median Rental Price||$1,295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||50 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||75|
|Median Rental Price||$645 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|