Packed with potential in a popular and convenient location, this single level family home with a granny flat is ripe for a renovation, knock-down rebuild or keep as is lucrative double rental. Commanding a sought-after position, moments to Winnerrerremy Bay Foreshore Reserve, Bayview golf course, beaches, Flying Fox café, express B-Line buses & Surrounded by fabulous schools including, Pittwater High School, Sacred Heart, Mona Vale primary school and Mater Maria.
- Current weatherboard home offers a lovely cottage style charm
- Three sizeable bedrooms all appointed with built in wardrobes
- Comfortable living area accompanied by a tidy gas kitchen
- Spacious front veranda great for entertainment
- New air-conditioning in both dwellings
- Completely separated from the main residence, a one-bedroom granny flat providing the perfect sanctuary for guests or an ideal additional income stream.
- New electric cooktop, oven and dishwasher in granny flat
- Single lock up garage + carport and off-street parking
- Garden shed
- House currently leased at $740 Per Week. Granny Flat previously leased at $490 Per Week.
This is the perfect opportunity for a complete rebuild to create a truly premier residence certain to be the envy of the street
Council Rates $542.83 per quarter approx.
Water Rates $147.31 per quarter approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||103|
|Median Rental Price||$950 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||91|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|