Enviably situated in the Basin on the beach side of Barrenjoey Road, a short walk to the village hub, schools and transport, this contemporary townhouse is set in a pet-friendly complex with sought-after positioning just 400m from the beach. Generous interiors bathed in light, a large deck area and lush courtyard garden combine to create a distinct house-like ambience but without the upkeep, while quality finishes, superb indoor/outdoor flow and a private garage featuring direct internal access enhance comfort and convenience. The perfect step up from an apartment, and a discerning downsize option, it promises relaxed living and entertaining with a premium lifestyle address.
- Stylish interiors with security entrance and an abundance of natural light
- Spacious living and dining flows to northeast deck and private courtyard
- Modern kitchen with granite benchtops, dishwasher and Neff gas cooking
- Master bedroom featuring double built-in wardrobes and couple’s ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms with built-ins & ceiling fans in all three bedrooms
- Air conditioning units in living and master bedroom, downlights throughout
- Quality bathroom including combined bath and shower, internal laundry
- Lock-up garage with storage and internal access plus second car space
- Desirably pet friendly boutique complex of predominantly owner-occupiers
- Minutes to Golf Club, shops, restaurants, popular schools and B-Line buses
Council Rates $342.02 per quarter approx.
Strata Rates $1,400.30 per quarter approx.
Water Rates $147.31 per quarter approx.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$975 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||104|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|