Basking in a light-filled northeast to rear aspect, this superbly private townhouse offers an inviting environment catering to a modern beachside lifestyle. It promises seamless indoor/outdoor harmony with its open plan living and dining zone that flows to the sun-drenched alfresco setting. This home also showcases a sleek granite kitchen and three good-sized bedrooms. Situated in a large, friendly complex, it’s a convenient address moment from buses, the beach as well as village shops, cafes, and Mona Vale’s Park House. This property is also within proximity of Mona Vale Golf Club, Pittwater Place and Harris Farm Markets.
• Sunlit courtyard perfect for outdoor entertaining with grassed yard & leafy palms
• Easy-care gas kitchen appointed with Euromaid appliances
• Three comfortable bedrooms, all equipped with built-in robes
• Two bathrooms including a double vanity master ensuite
• Downstairs powder room plus air conditioning and skylight
• Intercom entry, lock up garage and additional car space
• Easy access to local supermarkets and beachside reserves
Council – $366.40 per quarter approx.
Water – $160.18 per quarter approx.
Strata – $1,442.25 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following:
• Attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
• Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability)
Please note that we are adhering to Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
• Masks are no longer mandatory however, they are highly recommended in situations where social distancing is difficult
• Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell
• Make use of the complimentary hand sanitizer provided at all viewings
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||83|
|Median Rental Price||$1,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||34 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||84|
|Median Rental Price||$688 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|