An entertainers paradise and a contemporary sanctuary showcasing chic coastal style and effortless sophistication, where sunlight and captivating seascapes are optimised by floor-to-ceiling glass doors and multiple outdoor entertainment spaces offering a relaxed and privileged lifestyle. Situated in a tightly held enclave, this triple level property is just a short wander to the Northern Beaches hidden gem, beautiful Bungan Beach together with Princes Street Marina, located on Pittwater and enjoying some of the most beautiful waterways in the world, while eateries, boutiques and buses are nearby.
- Private and peaceful property capturing panoramic seascapes with beach and headland vistas
- Stylish designer kitchen with Sassafras timber cupboards, Caesarstone benchtop and Smeg/Miele appliances
- Fluid living dining and kitchen spaces connect with the outdoors
- Open plan study filled with natural light, second family living space
- Master suite enjoys views, plus walk-in wardrobe and an ensuite with bath
- Bedroom two includes an ensuite, built-ins robes plus great views
- Modern family bathroom has heated towel rails
- Zoned reverse cycle air conditioning, electric blinds and terrace awning
- Lovely low maintenance sub-tropical gardens adjoining Bush Ranger Reserve
- Wine cellar, integrated sound system, outdoor hot/cold shower
- Security system, double lock-up garage, plus off street parking for 2 cars, storage
- 1168 sqm land area approx
Water Rates $147.31 per quarter approx
Council Rates $862.82 per quarter approx
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following:
- Register to attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
- Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability)
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community.
We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
1. Wear a mask – Our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask.
2. Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square metre.
3. Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a “look don’t Touch” policy to keep everyone safes.
4. Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell.
5. Make use of the complimentary hand sanitiser provided at all viewings.
We ask that you do register your interest so we can ensure that you are keep informed with any update, changes, or cancellations. If you are not registered entry may be refused due to capped attendance during the scheduled time slot.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||130|
|Median Rental Price||$950 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|