Standing on the rippling shores of Pittwater, this original cottage is brimming with character, period features and potential to capitalise on its desirable setting. The orientation of the property further enhances the charm of the dwelling, allowing natural light to drench its interiors. Native gardens and lush lawns surround the house, while stunning water features create a peaceful and tranquil oasis, perfect for water’s edge barbeques with family and friends. Ideally positioned, it is near the national park, walking tracks and waterfalls.
• Rare opportunity to secure a deep waterfront property
• Exceptional potential to move in, renovate or rebuild (STCA)
• Pittwater, McCarrs Creek and Ku-ring-gai National Park vistas
• Quietly positioned and distant from the road
• Private jetty, boat house, studio and attic with ladder access
• Open living connects with a deck, gas kitchen, ceiling fans
• Wood burning, open fireplace featuring exposed sandstone
• Sandstone walls, leadlight windows, timber floors
• Walk to Church Point Ferry Wharf, eateries and general store
Water: $151 per quarter approx.
Council: $855 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following: – Attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
- Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability).
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
- Wear a mask – our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask
- Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters
- Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a “look don’t touch” policy to keep everyone safe
- Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell
- Make use of the complimentary hand sanitiser provided at all viewings
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||35|
|Median Rental Price||$1,725 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||119 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||2|