This 4 bedroom home nestled into a quiet street of Warriewood presents style and appeal. Offering a fantastic functional floorplan for contemporary living. Featuring a spacious electric top kitchen with stunning Caesarstone benchtops and breakfast bar. This duel level home is soaked in northerly sunlight, perfect for entertaining with a spacious outdoor undercover deck and low maintenance grass lawn and courtyard. Within moments from parks, shops, cafés, beaches and schools this home is a true delight.
- Light, bright and generous size open plan family living space
- Tiled kitchen filled with sleek stainless-steel appliances and eating nook
- Floor tiles throughout lower level except for lounge and dining area with new carpet
- Light filled spacious master bedroom newly carpeted with luxurious walk in robe
- Three newly carpeted generous size bedrooms all with built ins
- Study nook
- Ample storage space throughout, ducted air conditioning
- Large double lock up garage with internal access
Water Rates: $179.06 Per quarter approx.
Council Rates: $371.95 Per quarter approx. •
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?