Epitomising luxury beach house living, this beautifully renovated single-storey abode occupies 841sqm of level land, in a sought-after pocket of Elanora Heights. Making a welcoming first impression, you will instantly fall in love with its picture-perfect weatherboard façade and coastal landscaped gardens. Inside, an entertainer’s haven with chic open plan interiors and coastal finishes. The light and airy free-flowing floorplan presents a modern design bespoke kitchen and dining space, effortlessly connecting to a spacious alfresco entertainment area with captivating high raked ceilings and built-in BBQ area. Your own private oasis, with a north-facing lawn, fire pit area, Bali villa-inspired pool surrounded by lush tropical plants and a rustic built-in bar. This home is ideal for families who love to entertain and is perfect example of resort style living in a quiet, suburban neighbourhood with world class beaches, national parks and a lagoon just moments away.
• Open plan living, spacious lounge and dining area, floorboards throughout
• Bespoke kitchen with island bench top & gas stainless steel appliances
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• 2nd & 3rd bedroom with built-in robes and ceiling fans
• 4th bedroom with ceiling fan, can be used as an office space
• Main bathroom with bathtub
• Bi-fold doors opening to alfresco entertainment area with high raked ceilings and built-in BBQ area
• Stunningly presented pool area with landscaped gardens & frangipani tree
• North facing level backyard with fire pit area and bar
• Laundry room with storage and access to side of the house
• Beautifully landscaped gardens surrounding the home
• Double lock up garage with large storage area
• Off street parking with room for at least 3 cars
• Just 68m to Elanora Heights Top Shop where you will find IGA, cafes, restaurants/bars, a pharmacy & post office
• 1.2km to Elanora Heights Primary School
• 2.9km to Warriewood Square Shopping Centre
Council rates $496.90 per quarter approx.
Water rates $147.71 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following:
• Attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
• Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability)
Please note that we are adhering to Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
• Masks are no longer mandatory however, they are highly recommended in situations where social distancing is difficult
• Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell
• Make use of the complimentary hand sanitizer provided at all viewings
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||47|
|Median Rental Price||$1,065 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||5|
|Median Rental Price||$635 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|