Defined by its elegant coastal feel, this quality apartment building exudes style and a special blend of luxury within a sought after lifestyle location. The apartment offers north and east facing living areas and provides effortless indoor/outdoor living. It is delightfully sunlit and enjoys the unique benefits of Winter sunshine and Summer sea breezes.
- All the usual benefits of this beach and lake side location are here including close proximity to schools, restaurants hotel and transport
- Master bedroom enjoys the views with balcony alfresco living space, walk through robes and ensuite with bath and shower
- Open plan gas kitchen with stone bench tops and polyurethane cabinetry, air-conditioned living spaces and internal laundry
- Security building and security garaging with storage facilities
Council Rates: $289.10 per quarter approx.
Water Rates: $161.05 per quarter approx.
Strata Levies: $789.60 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via:
• Private viewing (subject to property availability)
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
• Wear a mask – our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask
• Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per 4 sqm
• Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a ‘look don’t touch’ policy to keep everyone safe
• Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell or if you have recently visited a COVID hotspot
• Make use of the complimentary hand sanitiser provided at all viewings
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||33|
|Median Rental Price||$1,100 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||196|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|