Occupying 787sqm of land, this north-west facing, two storey home is the perfect opportunity for families or the avid golfer. With original flare, the home enjoys partially renovated aspects and spacious living/entertaining areas throughout. Set in an exceptional location and bordering the stunning Bayview Golf Course, the property enjoys a sense of tranquillity and resort-like lifestyle, whilst having the convenience of Mona Vale Village just moments away.
• Partially renovated kitchen, which overlooks backyard and golf course
• Spacious lounge room and separate dining area
• Master bed with ceiling fan, walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Entertaining balcony facing golf course
• 3 bedrooms on lower level, two with built-in wardrobes
• Main bathroom with bath tub, internal laundry room
• Downstairs rumpus/lounge room with access to backyard
• Under stair storage
• Level backyard with swimming pool
• Carport with room for two cars
• 17m to nearest bus stop, 1.2km from Mona Vale Village where you will find grocery stores, cafes & shopping amenities
• 1.1km to Sacred Heart Primary School , 1.2km to Mona Vale Public School and 1.4km to Pittwater High School
• 2km to Mona Vale Beach and 1.6km to Winnererremy Bay
Water Rates: $150.99 per quarter approx.
Council Rates: $498.95 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following:
• Attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
• Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability).
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
• Wear a mask – our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask
• Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters
• Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a “look don’t touch” policy to keep everyone safe
• Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell
• Make use of the complimentary hand sanitiser provided at all viewings
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||123|
|Median Rental Price||$1,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||120|
|Median Rental Price||$645 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|