Made for the modern family, this wonderful family home offers open and free flowing indoor/outdoor living for year round enjoyment. A clever and functional floor plan affords multiple living zones, ideal for the avid entertainer.
Positioned within leafy and peaceful surrounds of Shearwater estate, this beautiful home will capture the eye of growing families looking for easy, low maintenance living without compromising on comfort and space, all while encompassing all that the beaches lifestyle has to offer.
- Multiple living and dining areas with additional family room upstairs, offer great options for entertaining and room for the whole family
- Caesarstone kitchen with 90cm oven, gas stove, dishwasher, pantry and large breakfast bench
- Wrap around low maintenance garden and courtyard, secure for kids and pets
- Four generous bedrooms all with walk-in wardrobes, master with large ensuite and balcony
- Family bathroom and additional powder room downstairs
- Laundry with convenient external access
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Plantation shutters throughout the home, quality fittings and fixtures, wool carpet, ducted air-conditioning, dual access corner position
Easy access to Warriewood Centro Shopping Centre, Mona Vale Village, Cafes, Beaches and a variety of Parks and Schools for the kids with transport a breeze and short walk to Manly and City Bus lines.
Water rates: $145.71 per quarter
Council rates: $439.41 per quarter
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following:
- Attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
- Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability)
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community.
We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
- Wear a mask – our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask.
- Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters.
- Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a “Look don’t Touch” policy to keep everyone safe.
- Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell.
- Make use of the complimentary hand sanitizer provided at all viewings.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||106|
|Median Rental Price||$1,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||111|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|