Embracing an idyllic easy care lifestyle, this ultra-stylish apartment is complimented by a sundrenched entertainers’s balcony with a pleasant outlook overlooking the expansive central gardens. Situated in the Oceanvale complex appointed with a 25m lap pool, plunge pool, children’s pool, gymnasium, spa and sauna room, BBQ area and two childrens playgrounds. A fabulous opportunity for young families, downsizers and investors!
- Spacious and light filled open-plan living and dining area, effortlessly extending to the balcony, perfect for all year round entertaining
- Contemporary gas kitchen with ample cupboard space and quality appliances
- Master suite features full-size ensuite and built in wardrobes with access to the balcony
- Queen size second bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Elegant bathroom complete with stone benchtops and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Separate laundry and study nook
- Underground tandem security car spaces and storage cage on title
- Pet friendly security building with lift access
Public transport within very close proximity, serene nature walking/bike tracks, Warriewood Square, cafes and schools nearby. Minutes to Mona Vale Village, cinema and beaches.
Council Rates $258.40 per quarter approx
Water Rates $147.31 per quarter approx
Strata Rates $1,269.58 per quarter approx
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||102|
|Median Rental Price||$1,275 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||110|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|