Resort style living from the second floor of a secure ‘Oceanvale’ complex, this modern leafy apartment presents as a quality investment or living opportunity, with use of excellent facilities including landscaped gardens, 25m lap pool, gymnasium, spa and sauna, BBQ area, children’s playgrounds and serene nature walking/bike track.
- Open plan living and dining opening to a private balcony, perfect for year round entertaining and pets to enjoy.
- Contemporary gas kitchen with ample cupboard space and quality appliances.
- Two generous bedrooms with built in robes.
- Bathrooms designed with luxurious style, quality finishes and pristinely kept.
- Separate laundry and study.
- Double side by side security car space and storage cage.
- Pet friendly.
- Public transport within very close proximity, Warriewood Square, cafes and schools nearby. Minutes to Mona Vale Village, cinema and beaches.
Access is via Boondah Road, located in block M.
Water Rates: $144.11 per quarter approx.
Council Rates: $258.41 per quarter approx.
Strata Rates: $1,327.29 per quarter approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||82|
|Median Rental Price||$1,300 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||32 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||112|
|Median Rental Price||$780 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|