Located just 450 metres from the famous Newport Beach, this unique and spacious 2 bedroom apartment packs a punch. Encompassing natural light and an extremely versatile floorplan, the property makes a perfect opportunity for first home buyers, investors or downsizers.
Sitting at the rear of the block, facing east, the apartment enjoys a private and leafy outlook whilst being spoilt with the convenience of having direct access to Barrenjoey Road, where you will find everything Newport Village has to offer including popular cafes, restaurants and shops.
• 2 spacious bedrooms both with built-ins and access to second balcony
• Master with ceiling fan, air-conditioning and ensuite
• Large living space with separate dining area
• Spacious balcony with a private and leafy outlook
• Open plan granite kitchen
• Security building with intercom access
• Tandem security car spaces
• Newport village right at your door step with direct access to shops, restaurants,
cafes, boutiques and Newport Beach
Water – $150.99 per quarter approx.
Council – $339.53 per quarter approx.
Strata – $1,225.65 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following: – Attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
• Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability)
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
• Wear a mask – our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask
• Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters
• Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a “look don’t touch” policy to keep everyone safe
• Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell
• Make use of the complimentary hand sanitizer provided at all viewings
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||154|
|Median Rental Price||$1,150 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||107|
|Median Rental Price||$575 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|