Minutes from the beach and a comfortable stroll to wetland walking tracks, this contemporary top-level apartment offers the beauty of coastal living with the convenience of an easy commute to the CBD via the B1 express bus link. Its interiors feature high ceilings, stylish appointments and lovely light-filled spaces opening to a sun-kissed balcony facing the lush greenery of the Warriewood Wetlands. Set in a low rise building amid landscaped native gardens, the apartment is close to restaurants, cafes and Warriewood Shopping Centre.
- North-East aspect brimming with natural light enhanced by skylights
- Gourmet gas kitchen with Miele appliances, Caesarstone benchtops
- Airy open plan layout connects with the outdoor entertainment space
- Study nook, two bedrooms with built-ins, master with ensuite and bath
- Main bathroom with luxe fixtures, internal laundry, air conditioning
- Keyless entry, security intercom plus an on-site building manager
- Lift access to storage, secure side-by-side parking for two cars
- Fully equipped fitness centre and indoor lap pool, spa and sauna
- Conveniently set in the catchment for Narrabeen North Public School
Council Rates: $258.40 per quarter approx.
Water Rates: $144.70 per quarter approx.
Strata Rates: $1,298.43 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following:
- Attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
- Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability)
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community.
We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
- Wear a mask – our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask.
- Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters.
- Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a “Look don’t Touch” policy to keep everyone safe.
- Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell.
- Make use of the complimentary hand sanitizer provided at all viewings.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||106|
|Median Rental Price||$1,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||111|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|