Situated in a friendly cul-de-sac of only 8 homes, 26 Wongala Avenue presents the perfect home for a growing family. The main residence consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 of which are master suites. One is equipped with a separate living and a balcony bathed in light. Both with walk-in-robes and ensuites. The additional bedroom offers flexibility with space for a desk, or lounge as well. The ground floor offers open plan living from a spacious, fully-equipped kitchen, to the sunlit dining area, through to an oversized lounge and an entertaining deck large enough for the whole family. Separate to the main home exists a garage-top studio apartment with updated kitchen & bathroom.
• A master suite with endless potential to create a home office, with an additional living space
• An additional master bedroom downstairs perfect for guests, in-laws or teens
• The studio is ideal for a home business, adult children or additional income
• A double lock-up garage with a workshop & storage, is accompanied by extra open parking for a boat or other vehicles
• The pool is complemented by a Balinese cabana & day-bed for lounging around in the sun
• An entertainer’s deck that flows from the living with full length bi-fold doors
• The home boasts 4 tastefully renovated bathrooms
• The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, with gas cooking, a steam oven, stone & timber benchtops and an abundance of storage
• Situated in a special pocket of Elanora, protected from the Southerly winds and storms, with beautiful sea breezes in the summer
• Close to the beach, coastal walks, the national park and bush walks
• Air-conditioning units throughout the home
• Fully fenced for pets
Water: $150.99 per quarter approx.
Council: $523.71 per quarter approx.
What will the owners miss most?
“We will miss the summers by the pool and the beautiful sea breezes. The lovely neighbours and the street Christmas parties. As well as the beautiful beaches, the lake and the proximity of Pittwater where we go boating and fishing. Plus Elanora is so close to everything and a great, easy commute to work.”
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following: – Attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
• Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability).
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
• Wear a mask – our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask
• Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters
• Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a “look don’t touch” policy to keep everyone safe
• Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell
• Make use of the complimentary hand sanitizer provided at all viewings
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||58|
|Median Rental Price||$925 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$578 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|