Luxury multi level residence equipped with high end fittings perfectly positioned in a wonderfully quiet and convenient location. Five Large bedrooms all with built in wardrobe and plantation shutters together with Bremworth premium wool carpet. All Bathrooms all with Grohe German quality bathroom tapware fittings. Upstairs bathroom boasts double vanity, large shower and also a separate corner shower bath. Low maintenance landscaped gardens filled with high quality plants providing an entertainers oasis with an abundance of privacy and lots of room to entertain family and friends!
- Kitchen boasts Miele appliances pyrolytic oven, gas cooktop and microwave.
- Dining room with space for a large table, great for entertaining groups of friends or family
- Oversized master bedroom with a quality ensuite
- Four bedrooms on the top level, creating privacy, perfect for children or visitors
- Full oversized bathroom boasting a free-standing bath and shower
- Dual Daikin fully ducted and reverse cycle air conditioning system providing comfort throughout all seasons
- High end LED lighting throughout house including stairs also incorporates under floor storage
- Outdoor decking constructed with quality hardwood Blackbutt timber’s incorporating undercover pergola for all weather entertaining plus outdoor fire pit
- Integrated Oasis Tuscany Hydro Spa that comfortably accommodates 8 adults, plus hot/cold outdoor shower
- Unbeatable North West facing entertaining deck which is accessible from the combined living/dining area
- Extra large double garage with storage with space for another two cars to park on the driveway
- Superbly located in a quiet neighbourhood whilst being close to Mona Vale Village, cafes, shops, restaurants, schools & B-line Bus Services.
Council: $528.06 per quarter
Water: $145.71 per quarter
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||104|
|Median Rental Price||$940 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||113|
|Median Rental Price||$630 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|