Beautiful finishes and manicured outside spaces define this immaculately renovated quintessential family home, it is absolutely a celebration of location, style, comfort and functionality complemented by light-filled interiors and a relaxed ambience. There’s an established and child-friendly rear garden with lush level lawns providing space and safety for children and pets to play, along with a gorgeous outdoor entertainment deck, a place for adults to kick-back and relax. Moments to Winnerrerremy Bay Foreshore Reserve, Bayview golf course, beaches, Flying Fox café, express B-Line buses & Surrounded by fabulous schools including, Pittwater High School, Sacred Heart, Mona Vale primary school and Mater Maria.
• Sky lit formal lounge room with French doors and windows
• Your choice of 3 living spaces, 1 of which would make a excellent home office or 5th bedroom
• Fluid and refreshed open plan layout with nothing to spend
• Large all seasons entertainment deck overlooks the garden
• Kitchen dining and living areas open to the entertainment deck
• Fashionable gas kitchen with Smeg appliances
• Four double bedrooms include built-in robes and ceiling fans
• Modern family bathroom includes a bathtub and chic tiling
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioning and internal laundry
• Secure garaging for one vehicle plus dual access driveway parking allowing plenty of room for multiple cars, caravans or boats.
Water Rates: $170.06 per quarter approx
Council Rates: $560 per quarter approx
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$920 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||105|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|