With a coastal position that most people only ever dream about, this property is set on the high side of the street and has incredible potential for forward thinking buyers. It’s a golden opportunity for renovators with a vision or alternatively, the perfect chance to start fresh with a brand-new modern home certain to be the envy of Cook Terrace (STCA). The current residence is ready to enjoy as is, offering ample comfort to live in or lease while future plans are considered. The property is nestled on 596sqm, with buses and Mona Vale Headland Park at the end of the road, while only moments to beaches, shops, schools and coastal walks.
- Current dwelling reveals a sunlit open living and dining zone
- Large functional kitchen, ample cabinetry, electric cooking
- Well-presented ascending backyard with child friendly lawn
- Three generous upstairs bedrooms all appointed with built ins
- Self-contained downstairs living zone has bedroom and kitchen
- Fireplace in living area, ceiling fans, plenty of off-street parking
- Wonderful scope to add value with thoughtful modern touches
- Build a brand-new residence to personal requirements (STCA)
- Potential to create stunning entertaining area and pool (STCA)
Council Rates $678.27 per quarter approx.
Water Rates $147.31 per quarter approx.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||91|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|