Just 30 seconds from the surf at the tip of a quiet cul-de-sac, this beachside apartment enjoys one of Mona Vale’s most tightly-held positions; as one of only five in a boutique block, it’s directly across from the sand and just a stone’s throw to the Golf Club. It’s a fantastic choice for downsizers, executives or anyone who loves the joy of a true beachside lifestyle. Inside, you’ll find a fluid, open floorplan with a granite topped Smeg kitchen, spacious entertaining terrace and a large master suite with walk-in wardrobe. Additional highlights include air con, built-in bookshelves, internal laundry facilities, lock-up garage plus extra covered parking.
• Bright and breezy interiors with well-proportioned living/dining zones
• Modern granite kitchen features casual meals bar, Smeg/gas cooktop
• King-sized master suite with walk-in robe; second bedroom with built-in robe
• Lock-up garage with additional parking, internal laundry and air con
• Scope to add further value to a prized setting with modest upgrades
Only steps to Mona Vale Beach and moments to cafes, Shops, Restaurants and B1 Bus Line Services.
Council Rates $339.53 per quarter approx
Water Rates $144.11 per quarter approx.
Strata Rates $1,218.75 per quarter approx
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||96|
|Median Rental Price||$950 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||109|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|