Situated in a quiet street, filled with sunshine and a natural breeze. This private oasis offers an open and flowing floor plan. Recently renovated and fitted out with fine finishes from top to bottom this home embraces family orientated sophistication.
An entertainer’s delight, with a seamless indoor to outdoor feel. The kitchen spills out onto the large undercover outdoor entertaining area. Great grass lawns and easy maintenance gardens fill the back yard, including an additional self-contained studio and a matching cubby house for the kids. With a unforgettable enormous 8 car lock up garage with ample storage space perfect for the car collector or home warehouse. This home is perfect for those who seek the idyllic northern beaches lifestyle all only moments away from local school, kindy’s, shops, eateries, transport, Elanora Country Club and a short drive to stunning beaches.
- Modern spacious kitchen with island bench, ample storage space, induction cook top, fine stainless-steel appliances and integrated drinks fridge and dishwasher
- Beautiful open living and dining space cascading outside to an expansive outdoor entertaining area with built in television, ready for outdoor movie nights
- Spacious study, ample storage space, bright and light
- Master bedroom, light and bright with leafy outlook, expansive built in wardrobe, modern ensuite with beautiful fittings
- 3 additional spacious bedrooms 2 equip with large built in wardrobes
- Timber flooring, down lights & night floor lights throughout, internal laundry, 4 reverse cycle air conditioners
- Extra large linen cupboard
- Fully fenced
Council Rates $531.22 approx. per quarter
Water Rates $179.06 approx. per quarter
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||46|
|Median Rental Price||$950 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||3|
|Median Rental Price||$575 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||38 %|