Sitting high in a private cul-de-sac and capturing exquisite ocean and district views, is this immaculate two storey brick home. North – East facing and instantly appealing with it’s beautifully landscaped gardens, the home boasts a free flowing floorplan, ideal for a growing family. With multiple living zones and four generously sized bedrooms, the home provides a versatile floorplan with the option for dual living, perfect for guest accommodation or a spectacular teen retreat. Just when you think it couldn’t get any better, the home is only a short walk to schools, shops, transport and beaches.
The property also features:
• Four generously sized bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
• Lovingly held and immaculately maintained for over 30 years
• Well manicured garden space
• Open plan living and dining area with fireplace
• Large alfresco terrace with ocean views, perfect for entertaining
• Renovated and spacious kitchen with gas appliances
• Neat and tidy bathrooms, family bathroom features a bath
• Lower level rumpus and additional bedroom, each with own entry
• Double drive-through garage, plus additional off-street parking
• 1.3km to Warriewood Square, stroll to city buses
• Easy access to Narrabeen Beach, lagoon and vibrant eateries
Water Rates: $150.99 per quarter approx.
Council Rates: $513.49 per annum per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following: – Attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
- Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability).
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
- Wear a mask – our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask
- Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters
- Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a “look don’t touch” policy to keep everyone safe
- Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell
- Make use of the complimentary hand sanitiser provided at all viewings
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||13|
|Median Rental Price||$533 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|