A glorious resort-style Pittwater paradise, footsteps to the bayfront, marina and café, this high calibre home occupies a sizeable level block and offers spacious living and entertaining of uncompromised style and quality in a prized location. The property balances beauty and functionality over two sun splashed levels, with a flexible floorplan and landscaped sub-tropical gardens featuring all-seasons alfresco, manicured lawns and a swimming pool. Meticulously appointed and presented to impress, it delivers the ultimate indoor/outdoor lifestyle for a growing family with a firm focus on luxury and convenience in one of the area’s most desirable settings.
- The design of the home provides superb versatility, including multiple lounge and dining zones
- A media or family room, open plan island kitchen with s/steel appliances and generous accommodation.
- Master suite with private bath, balcony and huge walk-in robe/dressing room which could easily convert to a fifth bedroom or home office if required.
- Two bathrooms, beautiful Travertine flooring, air-conditioning, ample storage
- Auto double garage plus off-street parking complete this premium package.
- Arguably one of the most sort after streets in all of Mona Vale
Bayview Golf Club and Pittwater High School are also nearby, and it’s only a short drive to Mona Vale village and the surf beach. Summer never looked so good.
Council Rates $674.25 per quarter approx.
Water Rates $147.31 per quarter approx
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||97|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||91|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|