In peaceful leafy surrounds, this original home is brimming with classic character and offers exceptional scope to create a beautiful, contemporary haven in a sought-after locale. The double storey layout features two self-contained areas bathed in natural light and enjoying district outlooks from the prime north-east aspect. Complete with exclusive entrances and dual living capabilities, it is ideal for a growing family or a savvy buyer to generate rental income. At a prized address on a sunny 753sqm block, it’s moments to Mona Vale shops, cafes, restaurants, while Mona Vale Beach is 2kms from the gate.
• Both tidy residences provide generous lounge/dining spaces
• Second level has air-conditioning, Tasmanian oak floorboards
• Good sized backyard to add pool, entertaining decks (STCA)
• Practical kitchens and bathrooms poised for modern makeover
• Well proportioned bedrooms, two appointed with built-ins
• Front and back door entries, separate laundry to share
• Solid brick construction, suspended concrete slab floor
• Carport, storeroom, sheds, one with two rooms to utilise
• Near transport, 350m from Mona Vale Public School & Sacred Heart Primary School
Council: $497 per quarter approx.
Water: $151 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following: • Attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections. • Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability). Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you: • Wear a mask – our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask • Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters • Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a “look don’t touch” policy to keep everyone safe • Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell • Make use of the complimentary hand sanitiser provided at all viewings
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?