In a tightly held and highly desirable cul-de-sac, this three-bedroom house is bursting with possibilities. On a sprawling 709sqm parcel of level land, it presents a brilliant opportunity to renovate, develop, or build the ultimate dream home, capitalising on the large landholding and prized Northern Beaches coastal pocket. Ideally positioned in a safe, family-oriented neighbourhood, it is moments from Mona Vale Village and close to local schools, while a choice of beaches and Mona Vale Golf Club are within easy reach.
• A sought-after Northern orientation fills the home with natural light
• Broad and easy access to the rear of this expansive piece of land
• A functional layout includes open plan living and dining spaces
• Expansive sunroom has access to the undercover entertainment deck
• The tidy kitchen has an eat-in breakfast bar along with a pantry
• Generously proportioned bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes
• Kitchen and laundry access the all-seasons entertainment space
• Air conditioning and a secure lock-up garage for two vehicles
Water: $150.99 per quarter approx.
Council: $472.40 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following: – Attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
- Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability).
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
- Wear a mask – our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask
- Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters
- Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a “look don’t touch” policy to keep everyone safe
- Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell
- Make use of the complimentary hand sanitiser provided at all viewings
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||123|
|Median Rental Price||$990 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||128|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|