• Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac with leafy outlook
• Freshly painted and new blinds throughout
• Safe and sunny yard together with a (half) tennis court
• Spacious living and dining areas
• Downstairs rumpus room with wet bar and bathroom
• 3 Bedroom, two include built-in wardrobes
• New reverse cycle air conditioner & Oven
• Private driveway with three car spaces, off-street parking
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following:
- Register to attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
- Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability)
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community.
We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
1. Wear a mask – Our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask.
2. Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square metre.
3. Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a “look don’t Touch” policy to keep everyone safes.
4. Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell.
5. Make use of the complimentary hand sanitiser provided at all viewings.
We ask that you do register your interest so we can ensure that you are keep informed with any update, changes, or cancellations. If you are not registered entry may be refused due to capped attendance during the scheduled time slot.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?