Located in a quiet street, this free flowing home is set over an expansive 702sqm. Beautifully crafted throughout with premium finishes, filled with sunlight and a natural breeze. This home embraces a lifestyle of family-oriented sophistication. Bi fold doors open onto the effortless entertaining area, overlooking the sparkling inground swimming pool. A built in pizza oven and barbeque complete this alfresco area, surrounded by beautiful leafy low maintenance gardens. This stunning family oasis is guaranteed to impress.
- Luxurious spacious kitchen with stone bench tops, induction cook top, butler’s pantry with ample storage space, double ovens, two sinks and two dishwashers make cooking in this kitchen a pleasure.
- Ground floor master bedroom, with large walk in robe, ensuite and a luxurious free standing stone bath
- Three additional light filled spacious bedrooms all with built in robes
- Spacious formal living area with sandstone feature wall
- Large study overlooking alfresco area
- Spacious internal laundry with ample storage
- Multiple Skylights throughout capturing the natural light
- Ducted airconditioning throughout including two units for ultimate comfort
- Double lock up garage with additional off-street parking
Only a short walk to shops, cafes, public transport, Bayview Golf course, Flying Fox Park and Winnererremy Bay and Bangalow Park located directly across the road.
Council rates $584.97 per quarter approx.
Water rates $179.06 per quarter approx.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$885 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||103|
|Median Rental Price||$620 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|