Impeccably appointed and embracing a prized north to rear aspect, this modern double brick residence is a luxurious suburban haven with dual living options. Spacious light filled interiors are complemented by high ceilings and quality fixtures, while established gardens enjoy leafy outlooks and lush landscapes. The extensive outdoor space, which includes a deck and covered alfresco area, provides the perfect setting for relaxed gatherings with family and friends. This residence is set on a substantial 697sqm block (approx), moments from Newport’s beach and rockpool, shopping village and public school, and also close to parks, reserves and bus services.
- Sizeable open living/dining zone flows seamlessly outdoors
- Self-contained retreat above garage for teens and in-laws
- Undercover entertaining area, deck overlooking 20m lap pool
- Gas kitchen reveals stone benches, stainless steel appliances
- Four bedrooms, master has ensuite, walk-in robe and Juliet balcony
- Three modern bathrooms, main with separate shower and tub
- Ducted air-conditioning, heated concrete floors and storage
- Pizza oven, security system, cellar, double lock-up garage
- Easy access to sporting ovals, walking tracks, bowling clubs
Council: $520 per quarter approx.
Water: $148 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following:
• Attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
• Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability)
Please note that we are adhering to Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
• Masks are no longer mandatory however, they are highly recommended in situations where social distancing is difficult
• Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell
• Make use of the complimentary hand sanitizer provided at all viewings
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||77|
|Median Rental Price||$1,295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||50 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||75|
|Median Rental Price||$645 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|