Peacefully located on a 745sqm block with an amazing district outlook from almost every angle of the house, this north-facing, two storey home is the perfect opportunity for first home buyers and families looking to settle into the beautiful suburb of Warriewood. Bathed in natural light from its north-facing aspect, this level block consists of 4 bedrooms, a rumpus room, a large office space and enjoys multiple entertaining areas. The home also provides a sense of peace and tranquillity with its manicured and easily maintained garden surrounds.
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• All bedrooms with built-in robes
• Ideal floorplan with bedrooms on each level, ideal for downsizers or a family
• Downstairs offers a rumpus room or a perfect opportunity to create a teenagers retreat with internal access to the double car garage
• Open plan kitchen and dining with district views
• Large wraparound entertainer’s terrace
• Double lock-up garage with storage
• Moments to Pittwater RSL and Warriewood Square, 1.4km to Warriewood Beach
• 1.5 km from Mona Vale Public School, 1.6 km from Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School, 1.8km from Mater Maria Catholic College and 2.5km from Narrabeen Sports High School
Council – $555.08 per quarter approx.
Water – $156.70 per quarter approx.
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$1,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||71|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|