Showcasing design excellence and remarkable quality throughout, this exquisite family retreat is the epitome of luxurious living.
The generously proportioned interiors blend seamless functionality with stunning designer aesthetics to create a home of infinite desirability in a private, family-friendly location.
Creating the ultimate entertainers’ haven is the vast selection of in/outdoor living options, all of which feature opulent finishes and fittings of the finest quality. Quietly positioned in the sought-after ‘Fernbrook Sanctuary’ estate, it is mere minutes to transport links, parks, schools, shops and beaches.
- Versatile layout can comfortably accommodate extended families or guests with ease
- Open plan formal lounge and dining area with inviting fireplace, separate spacious casual living/family room
- Bi-fold doors open to an expansive covered alfresco deck, complete with automatic blinds, pizza oven plus climate-control functions for effortless year-round entertaining
- Level fully fenced child-safe lawns are surrounded by pristine landscaped gardens
- Gourmet French provincial style kitchen features granite bench tops, 90cm Ilve oven, 5 burner gas stove, integrated Liebherr double fridge/freezer and a butler’s pantry with dishwasher
- Palatial master bedroom enjoys impressive walk-in robe and deluxe ensuite with bespoke freestanding claw-foot bath and imported European tiling
- Spacious guest bedroom complete with ample built-in robes and well-appointed ensuite
- Three additional large bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes share a superb Travertine bathroom with double vanity, freestanding bath and separate toilet
- Additional rooms on offer include a study/home office, media room and upstairs rumpus area, all of which have the flexibility to be utilised as desired
- All storage needs are taken care of with a linen cupboard, outdoor storage shed, under-stair storage plus storage space in the automatic double lock-up garage
- Also included; Travertine guest bathroom, internal laundry, Australian Chestnut timber floors, plantation shutters, ducted vacuum system, reverse cycle multi-zoned air conditioning, integrated sound system, home security system, Foxtel and data points, gas bayonets and designer light fittings/chandeliers throughout
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||94|
|Median Rental Price||$1,100 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||70|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|