Spacious and immaculate dual-level home with beautiful landscaped gardens in a family quiet and central location. Offering open plan living/dining which flows directly out to an undercover entertaining deck which opens onto an expansive level lawn area with a pool. Perfect home for families with children of all ages with separate living zones and being in the surrounds of Shearwater Estate which is central and close to shops, schools and parks.
- Open-plan kitchen, living and dining set privately at the rear looking out to manicured gardens
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, large island bench
- Entertaining deck, enclosed lawn, swimming pool and landscaped gardens
- Four large bedrooms with built ins, study nook, second living area at the front of the house
- Plantation shutters, ducted air-conditioning, dedicated laundry room with linen space and direct access outside
- Double lock up garage with additional storage and off-street parking on the driveway
- Located in Shearwater Estate, private estate with a friendly, community vibe directly across from to the Warriewood wetlands.
Contact agent to view the property via private appointment.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||101|
|Median Rental Price||$1,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||75|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|