Capturing breathtaking views across Pittwater from Scotland Island to Barrenjoey Lighthouse, this light-filled apartment is one of a kind. Surrounded by tall trees and set back from the road, the home is whisper quiet and exceptionally private. It features a practical floor plan, allowing an easy flow between the airy interiors and sun-dappled outdoor entertainment deck. Offering a delightful place to relax in the sunshine and bask in the sensational panoramas, it is close to all the essentials of contemporary life.
• Adjacent to a walkway that leads directly to the water’s edge
• Tightly held, a rare opportunity to own an apartment in Bayview
• Perfect northerly orientation with floor to ceiling windows enhancing the flow of light
• Well-presented property providing an opportunity to add value
• Kitchen, living and dining areas connect with the balcony
• Two generously proportioned bedrooms with built-in robes
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in the living areas, with additional storage and carport
• Close to local shops, schools, transport, and beautiful waterways
Water: $151 per quarter approx.
Council: $366 per quarter approx.
Strata: $917 per quarter approx.
COVID19 VIEWING POLICY – We take the safety of our team and community seriously. Our properties are available to view via one of the following: – Attend one of our scheduled Open for Inspections.
- Inspect by private viewing (subject to property availability).
Please note that we are adhering to strict Government guidelines to always ensure the safety of our team and the community. We do welcome you to attend our viewings, however kindly request that you:
- Wear a mask – our clients have instructed that they will not be enabling entry to their homes to any client not wearing a face mask
- Adhere to the social distancing guidelines of one person per four square meters
- Ask one of our team if you would like to open any cupboards or doors for further inspection. We are exercising a “look don’t touch” policy to keep everyone safe
- Keep our team and community safe by not attending an inspection if you are feeling unwell
- Make use of the complimentary hand sanitiser provided at all viewings
Disclaimer: All information contained in this advertisement has either been provided to us by a third-party, or otherwise and we have no reason to doubt it’s accuracy but do not take any responsibility for it. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries as to whether or not this information is accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$1,350 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||9|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|